Since we are offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital products so Downloadable products not Refubdable. If you have any issue with product then open a support ticket in your buyer dashboard Our sellers and support will try to solve your issues and if we failed to solved your issue in 2 days then we will refund.
Conditions for a refund for new purchase (not renewal)
You must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- Transactions that fail / cancel, the funds will be returned to the buyer’s / seller’s account.
- There is no discount in the refund process so the funds are 100% intact on the buyer’s account.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team (Suuport tickets & Whatsapp Suport & Live Chat).
- No refunds will be granted after the first 2 (we are providing digitals items so 2 days enough to test any script or tool) days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues related to Demo will not provide grounds for a refund because Demo depends on the hosting service.
Note that there is a difference between a broken item and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result.
Error messages are often related to improper setup, your hosting configuration, your script configuration, plugin conflicts, or missing files which causes the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from OracleCode, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation related to the item you purchased.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out requirements for the product.
- Open a support ticket with our support team if you are facing issue even after going through the above two points.
If you’re not sure whether a product is right for you, please contact us
with your questions before making a purchase. after any wrong purchase payment will not be refunded because we provide downloadable files that will be available instantly after purchase.
Due to the nature of downloadable products, we recognize that this policy can be abused, and reserve the right to refuse refunds if we determine the refund policy is being taken advantage of.